- Personal growth – when you feel like you are capable of so much more but you just don’t know what it is that is holding you back.
- Self-esteem – feeling like you are just not ______ enough. Fill in the blank.
- Relationships – every interaction with another human being involves some level of relationship. From friends, to neighbors, to lovers, we can study how you are in relationship to others, determine what you want, and how to get it.
- Couples – improve your partnership by increasing your ability to communicate and understand each other and feel the love in your relationship again.
- Life Satisfaction/Happiness – Enjoying your life. People with a problem approach might also call this depression/sadness.
- Stress/Anxiety – are a normal part of life, but they can take control and get in the way of enjoying life.
- Grief and Loss – Job, loved one, pet, dream, we all face many losses in our life.
- Men’s Issues – I work with all genders, but love helping men
- Sexuality – expression, desires, acceptance, pornography, performance, and all things related to sex
- Explore how everything in your life is related. “How you do anything is how you do everything.”
- Career – career is much larger than work, and work consumes more than 1/3 of the hours in a week (and the other 1/3 is spent sleeping). If you are not enjoying your work, there is a good chance it is affecting other parts of your life. Some possible career topics include:Career Transitions (by choice or by circumstances outside of your control)
- Challenging Work Situations/Work Relationships
- Work Related Stress
- Any concern you have that you would like to explore our approach of acceptance, non-violence, mindfulness, present moment, experiential, assisted self-study.
- Individual Counseling
- In Office
- Online Counseling through Skype
- Group Counseling and Facilitation
- Couples/Relationship Counseling
- Group and Individual Communication